RISE Service User Voice Group Volunteers
We are looking for RISE ex/service user volunteers to meet monthly to help shape our service user involvement programme
Place of Volunteering: Brighton premises near Preston Park.
Hours of Volunteering: 2 hrs per month/by arrangement.
Reporting to: Volunteer Coordinator
The role is flexible. Volunteers can take part as and when they choose.
• To be part of an existing pool of RISE ex/service user volunteers meeting monthly to help shape our service user involvement programme.
• To help identify gaps in existing services and give constructive feedback on various aspects of service provision.
• To contribute your views on commissioning projects developing new and improving existing services.
• To attend RISE staff events, conferences, consultations, as well as public and social events and offer written feedback.
This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be genuine
occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
• Attend our monthly or bi monthly group meetings (optional)
• To help shape RISE service user involvement volunteering programme.
• Co create volunteering role opportunities by bringing your views and experience on where you feel there is a gap in the existing services in the community.
• Share ideas and liaise with other members in the group responsibly and
courteously at all times.
• Offer feedback on any of the activities you attend through RISE as a service user voice group member.
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES REQUIRED
• Willingness to be part of a group and communicate ideas;
• Willingness to adhere to the group’s ground rules as set by the group members to support everyone involved.
• Ability to understand and work with confidential data;
• Openness to receiving emails and calls from the volunteer coordinator about arranging meetings as well as communicating information;
• At all times you will be expected to protect the safety and security of services, service users, staff, volunteers and buildings, and the confidentiality of records and other information;
• Acknowledge and actively support the rights of women, children and young people who have experienced domestic violence.
To apply for this role, you will need to request a RISE Volunteer Application form, using the form below.