- Be a Social Media Champion
- Amplify RISE on social media and make sure we're being talked about
There are many ways to become a RISE champion. Find out more here.
“If I can help one person and that person can help another person then it becomes a change.” Dr Kakenya Ntaiya
What is a RISE Champion?
RISE Champions are the bridges from RISE into the community. Self-motivated, enthusiastic, passionate individuals that want to make a difference and answer the question ‘what can I do to help?’
Our champions hold the key to RISE reaching further than we have before. They support us and help amplify our voice and impact in their community.
We are a community passionate about ending domestic abuse and hope you will join us.
- Fund-raising Champion
- We always need funds and every little helps. So you are really making a difference if you can help raise money for RISE
- Donating Champion
- Regular Donations are fantastic and make a real difference. Our regular donors are all real champions!
- Gift Champion
- Give your support in the form of practical gifts for service users. They are appreciated so much.
- Time Champion
- Your time is precious and we value it highly. So giving your time makes you a hero in our eyes.
- Audience Champion
- Not everyone knows what we do, so help us spread the word by providing us with a new audience. Then we can help even more people.