Date: April 6th. Location: Brighton.
Read more about the Brighton Marathon and how to raise money for RISE through sponsorship.
For runners taking on the Brighton Marathon challenge why not raise money for local women, children, young people and families affected by domestic abuse?
If you have your own place for the Brighton Marathon we will support you to your goal. We will give you:
- A Team RISE running vest
- Regular, professional, motivational and fitness support
- A sponsorship pack full of great ways to kickstart your fundraising and lots of information on how your participation is helping our work
- A free personalised online fundraising page at www.justgiving.com
- A dedicated Facebook page with regular updates
- Friend and family waiting area with refreshments
- RISE Goody Bag
We will do all we can to help you be motivated and kitted out for the big day!
What we ask from you
- Your commitment to fundraise for RISE in your Marathon challenge
- Your running vest size
What to do now
To confirm your place in the RISE Brighton Marathon 2014 Charity Team please contact us using the form below. We look forward to welcoming you, officially, to Team RISE.